By Annie Wen Staff Writer “Secrets, secrets are no fun unless you share with everyone.” Everyone has told a secret to someone or has been told a secret at some point in his or her life. They seem like harmless words shared between two people, but secrets are the underlying cause of many problems in the high school world. The […]Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive Coppell Student Media posts sent to your email.
Volume 25 Issue 6
What is your ideal summer vacation?
- Lounging on the beach in Florida or California (40%, 25 Votes)
- Exploring big cities such as New York, Boston or Chicago (27%, 17 Votes)
- Mountain climbing in Colorado (17%, 11 Votes)
- Thrill seeking at Walt Disney World (10%, 6 Votes)
- Boating on the lake in the Texas Hill Country (6%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 63
CSM News: May 19-23
- ICYMI: Here's the bell schedule for tomorrow and Thursday as digital literacy lessons will continue. http://t.co/C4JrSDyQqy 3 hours ago
- RT @bcwrolltide: “@UAPRSSA: This list has made @neboweb a successful agency! @WBEaster http://t.co/JPIj4u5MQD” Great advice for @CHSCampusN… 3 hours ago
- @sloane_avery takes you inside @SSBallroom Saturday night as @GROUPLOVE lights it with colour. http://t.co/uujTBv3YUW http://t.co/oujHvi5hNc 4 hours ago