By Kimberly Del Angel Staff Writer Being the new kid is always tough. So, I was just a little nervous about going to a new school. Here’s the catch: it was only for a day, and it was just across town. Coppell is a small community where everyone knows everyone, but high school always seems to be rough on communication […]Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive Coppell Student Media posts sent to your email.
Volume 25 Issue 6
What is your ideal summer vacation?
- Lounging on the beach in Florida or California (40%, 25 Votes)
- Exploring big cities such as New York, Boston or Chicago (27%, 17 Votes)
- Mountain climbing in Colorado (17%, 11 Votes)
- Thrill seeking at Walt Disney World (10%, 6 Votes)
- Boating on the lake in the Texas Hill Country (6%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 63
CSM News: May 19-23
- RT @CoppellHigh: CHS made it to The Daily Beast’s rankings of America’s Best High Schools! #tophighschools #CHSleads #CHSWeAreOne http://t… 28 mins ago
- RT @bcwrolltide: The goal for this week? Establishing positive relationships on @CHSCampusNews staff #CHSWeAreOne http://t.co/7wR7xz9xVE 3 hours ago
- RT @bcwrolltide: 2014-15 is off to a great start as @CHSCampusNews editors discuss The Sidekick handbook in small groups #CHSWeAreOne http:… 3 hours ago