By Annie Wen Staff Writer “Secrets, secrets are no fun unless you share with everyone.” Everyone has told a secret to someone or has been told a secret at some point in his or her life. They seem like harmless words shared between two people, but secrets are the underlying cause of many problems in the high school world. The […]Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive Coppell Student Media posts sent to your email.
Volume 25 Issue 6
What is your ideal summer vacation?
- Lounging on the beach in Florida or California (40%, 25 Votes)
- Exploring big cities such as New York, Boston or Chicago (27%, 17 Votes)
- Mountain climbing in Colorado (17%, 11 Votes)
- Thrill seeking at Walt Disney World (10%, 6 Votes)
- Boating on the lake in the Texas Hill Country (6%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 63
CSM News: May 19-23
- RT @CoppellHigh: CHS made it to The Daily Beast’s rankings of America’s Best High Schools! #tophighschools #CHSleads #CHSWeAreOne http://t… 6 hours ago
- RT @bcwrolltide: The goal for this week? Establishing positive relationships on @CHSCampusNews staff #CHSWeAreOne http://t.co/7wR7xz9xVE 9 hours ago
- RT @bcwrolltide: 2014-15 is off to a great start as @CHSCampusNews editors discuss The Sidekick handbook in small groups #CHSWeAreOne http:… 9 hours ago