By Mary Whitfill Staff Writer On Jan. 12 at 4:53 pm an earthquake devastated Haiti, hitting with a magnitude of 7.0 at the epicenter, the USGS called it the strongest earthquake in the area since 1770. The earthquake hit 10 miles west of Porte-au-Prince and its 2 million inhabitants, leaving 3 million in need of emergency care. Since as early […]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "organizations"
by 2011-2012 School Year Archive / on January 22, 2010 at 1:05 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive Coppell Student Media posts sent to your email.
Volume 25 Issue 6
What is your ideal summer vacation?
- Lounging on the beach in Florida or California (40%, 25 Votes)
- Exploring big cities such as New York, Boston or Chicago (27%, 17 Votes)
- Mountain climbing in Colorado (17%, 11 Votes)
- Thrill seeking at Walt Disney World (10%, 6 Votes)
- Boating on the lake in the Texas Hill Country (6%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 63
CSM News: May 19-23
- ICYMI: Here's the bell schedule for tomorrow and Thursday as digital literacy lessons will continue. http://t.co/C4JrSDyQqy 6 hours ago
- RT @bcwrolltide: “@UAPRSSA: This list has made @neboweb a successful agency! @WBEaster http://t.co/JPIj4u5MQD” Great advice for @CHSCampusN… 6 hours ago
- @sloane_avery takes you inside @SSBallroom Saturday night as @GROUPLOVE lights it with colour. http://t.co/uujTBv3YUW http://t.co/oujHvi5hNc 6 hours ago