Corrina Taylor Staff Writer Getting to school on time is hard enough for teen drivers who have to battle the roads in order to make it in time for the bell; unfortunately, the usually trek to school is going to meet a new challenge. One of the busiest roads in Coppell, Belt Line Road, will have its southbound lane north of the […]Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive Coppell Student Media posts sent to your email.
Volume 25 Issue 6
What is your ideal summer vacation?
- Lounging on the beach in Florida or California (40%, 25 Votes)
- Exploring big cities such as New York, Boston or Chicago (27%, 17 Votes)
- Mountain climbing in Colorado (17%, 11 Votes)
- Thrill seeking at Walt Disney World (10%, 6 Votes)
- Boating on the lake in the Texas Hill Country (6%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 63
CSM News: May 19-23
- @mrsjcaviness + her sons = aww!! For more by @kellyymonaghan at the Lariette Spaghetti Dinner: http://t.co/upGYNUzMgA http://t.co/0lX8xwJTJX 21 hours ago
- RT @SidekickSports: If you missed any of the action last night check out @nicollmac's recap from Coppell's 52-30 win over Hebron http://t.… Aug 31, 2014
- RT @SidekickSports: Hey guys check out @marcuskrum story on coach Mike DeWitt's first game http://t.co/qYsG1KmbF4 Aug 31, 2014