KCBY holiday show

Hailey Hess
    Hailey Hess, one of the anchors for this week’s KCBY-TV, tells the viewer what to look forward to in the next upcoming segment.

By Sydney Williams

Anticipation threads the halls each Friday as students wait for Coppell High School’s award winning show KCBY-TV to begin. This weeks show will be the 11 of the year, but its no ordinary show, it’s the holiday edition.

Some of the featured segments include a Victoria’s Secret inspired fashion show, as well as a wrap up of this years football season.

Anchoring is junior Hailey Hess and senior Trevor stiff, with sophomore Landry Walker being the anchor for CSPN (sports).

What KCBY has to offer for this week’s show also includes a profile on Dillon Rainbolt, a local snowboarder, kids from the elementary schools writing letters to Santa, sleigh rides in old time Coppell, a brief story over Snapchat, Kylie committing to Arizona State and much more.

If you are a student that attends Coppell High School, ask your 4th period teacher, to check their email from Mrs. Kennedy, the KCBY-TV’s director, and turn on the show. If you are a parent looking to see what is going on on campus become a subscriber and get a direct link to the show each week.

If you are reading and wanting to become a subscriber, email Mrs. Kennedy at [email protected].