This Means War and Ghost Rider sequel release in theaters tomorrow

By Annie Wen

With the stress of the school year really kicking in now one of the best ways to relax is to hit up the movie theaters. Tomorrow, Friday 17 two anticipated movies will be released: This Means War and Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

This Means War is a Comedy/Thriller/Action/Adventure film starring Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, Tom Hardy, and Chelsea Handler. Two of the world’s deadliest CIA operatives (Pine and Hardy) are partners and best friends. They discover that they have been seeing the same woman (Witherspoon) and they have both fallen for her. They decide to battle it out for her and war is declared. This Means War is rated PG-13.

Nicholas Sparks returns as Johnny Blaze in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. Blaze has been living in exile, believing that his powers are a curse. When he is approached by someone who is looking for someone to protect a mother and her son, who are being pursued by the devil in the figure of a man named Roarke he takes the task into his own hands. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is the sequel to the 2007 Ghost Rider starring Cage and Eva Mendes. It is a Action/Adventure film and is rated PG-13.

For movie times and theaters click here.

The following two tabs change content below.

Annie Wen

Annie Wen is a senior at Coppell High School and a staff writer for The Sidekick newspaper and its online publication, Coppell Student Media. This is Annie’s third year on staff. As a writer, Annie’s responsibilities include writing one story every week and making a video blog once every six weeks. She is also a member of the Editorial Board. Outside of school she is involved in volunteer work at the William T. Cozby Library, VBS and Coppell Special Olympics and has also been a part of UNT’s College for Kids program. Annie’s hobbies include listening to all types of music, watching old Hollywood movies and crime drama shows, eating, watching basketball, dance, and spending too much time exploring the World Wide Web. Annie’s biggest goal in life is to major in Communications and Public Relations and pursue a career in the entertainment or sports industry.