LatestNews

Souper Bowl of Caring returns to CHS

By Jordan Bickham

With the holiday season wrapping up, families have lots of leftover food, including canned food.  Now, there’s somewhere you can donate these cans to get rewards and feel good about being generous.  The canned food drive is being kicked off with a pep rally on Jan. 13th and all donations go to the Souper Bowl of Care organization.

Last year, the winning class, Ms. Doggett’s fourth period class, won the challenge and received signed items from Channing Tatum relating to his upcoming movie. Some of the prizes for this year’s winners include off-campus lunches, cookie parties, pizza parties and more.

Although this contest includes great prizes, it is also a wonderful way to help the community and support those who are in need.  You can find out more about the Souper Bowl of Caring at the organization’s website, where you can look at their mission statement and their vision for the organization.

Start collecting canned food and stock up for the Souper Bowl of Caring beginning Friday, Jan. 13!

The following two tabs change content below.

2013-2014 School Year Archive